Currently out of stock
Radios just keep getting better and better. Back in the day, a 6146 backed by a VFO was a big deal. Now, radios are basically computers with an RF stage or two. The new Icom radios are the latest amazing rig to combine all-band, all-mode DSP operation in a box smaller than some microphones come in, and with a color screen to boot! They got so much right on these fantastic rigs, you just have to wonder how they could have gone so wrong with the antenna tuner.
Icom's AT-180 tuner matches an SWR of only 3:1 at most (2.5:1 on 6 meters)! This limits you to antennas that are pretty much resonant to start with; droopy dipoles and wet-noodle verticals on Field Day are out of the question with the AT-180. And, the AT-180 has only 70 memories. That's just 7 or 8 memories per band; heck, there's more RV and county hunter nets than that, never mind DX calling frequencies and SSTV watering holes.
Once again, LDG comes to the rescue. The IT-100 is the ideal tuner for your shiny new Icom radio. First, it matches up to 10:1 SWR (3:1 on 6 meters), so just about anything you can feed with coax is good to go. And, it has 2,000 (not a typo; that's 2,000!) memories, enough for every Dxpedition, RTTY spot and radio buddy you've got, and then some. Just hit the tune button on the radio, and your IT-100 will set tuner parameters in less than a second if you've been there before. If not, it kicks off a full tuning cycle that will be over in about 3 seconds. Don't need the tuner just now? Then just tap the Tune button briefly, and the tuner goes into bypass. Press it again to bring the tuner back on line -- it's just that simple.
The IT-100 is just 6.5" long, 6.5" deep and 1.5" tall. It weighs only 1.5 pounds, and gets its DC power directly from the radio; no separate power supply needed. The IT-100 works with any Icom radio that supports AH-3 or AH-4 Icom antennas. This includes the IC-7000, IC-7200, IC-706MkIIG, IC-718, IC-746, IC-756ProIII and all others that are AH-4 compatible.
The IT-100 comes fully assembled, aligned and ready to use. The package includes a 14" Icom radio interface cable; you're ready to operate right out of the box.
Oh, and one other thing: the LDG IT-100 costs about half as much as the AT-180. So, let's review: much wider matching range, thousands more memories and LDG's famous 2 year warranty, all at half the price. The IT-100 is clearly the tuner of choice for your Icom radio; order yours today.
· 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW, 30W on PSK), 100W on 6M.
· 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
· Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio or Push button on Tuner.
· Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible. (6M tuning from Tuner button for radios that are only AH-3 compatible)
· Partial radio list: IC-7000, IC-706, IC-7200, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756.
· Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
· 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
· Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 4 to 3600 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
· For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
· Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
· Includes Icom interface cable. Ready to use right out of the box.
· Small Size Enclosure: 6.5L” x 6.5W” x 1.25H”. Weight: 1.5 pounds.