The RT-100 is a 100 watt coax in / coax out remote tuner designed to be placed near the feed point of the antenna. If you are worried about power loss due to SWR in your feed line, the RT-100 is the answer. Place the RT-100 near the feed point and the virtually eliminate all feed line loss due to SWR.
The RT-100 is DC powered over the coax, so add your own DC injection circuit (bias-T) or use the LDG RC-100 to power and control the tuner from you shack. The RC-100 will provide DC power over the coax as well as control for Auto/Semi mode, Lock and force a Manual Tune.
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 30 watt digital.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Powered over the coax. Weather resistant ABS Enclosure with Gaskets. -40 to +70C.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 16 to 3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes U-bolt for pipe mounting.
- Optional RC-100 Controller provides power and control to tuner..
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Small Size: 6.5L” x 6.0W” x 2.5H”.
- Weight: 1 pounds