Z-11ProII Memory Tuner
Currently out of stock
Meet the Z-11ProII, everything you always wanted in a small, portable tuner designed from the ground up for battery operation. Only 5" x 7.5" x 1.5", and weighing only 18 ounces, it handles 0.1 to 125 watts, making it ideal for both QRP and standard 100 watt transceivers from 160 - 6 meters.
The Z-11ProII uses LDG’s state-of-the-art processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vs or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, it will also match longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line.
The Z-11ProII has 2,000 memories automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them. Frequency sensing circuitry lets the Z-11Pro “know” your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you’ve used before, the Z-11ProII retunes from memory almost instantly. Full auto mode tunes with SSB. Just speak into the mic and it tunes! Memories are retained indefinitely.
Rugged and easy-to-read LEDs indicate SWR and status. The Z-11ProII uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration even when powered down; current draw when not tuning is effectively zero.
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW, 30W on PSK), 100W on 6M.
- Easy to read LED display for SWR and status.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, threshold, and more.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M).
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Includes 6' DC power cable.
- Power requirements: 6 to 16 volts DC at 300 mA Max. 25 uA standby current.
- User installable 4-AA battery holder (not supplied).
- Small Size Enclosure: 7.7L” x 5.0W” x 1.5H”. Weight: 1.5 pounds.